This Reflections Unit of Work is a complete, comprehensive unit of work ideal for GCSE courses or courses where students are following an independent course of study such as choice-based learning. During this unit students will:
- Research artists and create research pages.
- Photograph creatively.
- Manipulate their photographs in Apps.
- Work from their photographs in a range of media.
- Develop their work/ideas.
- Create compositions.
- Create a final outcome.
This download includes:
- A 4 page written unit of work. This includes 8 stages to the unit of work and includes suggested homework tasks and links to relevant blog posts on The Arty Teacher website.
- A list of appropriate artists to research.
- An example research page.
- A PowerPoint of inspiring reflections photography
- A worksheet to help with creating compositions
- Two core skills lessons. (These are one-off lessons linked to the unit of work that stimulate creativity and increase productivity)
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.