This comprehensive Mona Lisa grid drawing comes with the following:
- A worksheet that explains the process your students should go through and introduces the term ‘artist analysis’. This worksheet includes a line drawing and a colour copy of the Mona Lisa. There are two versions of this worksheet to allow for the different spellings of colour/color.
- A page with 4 Mona Lisa line drawings to use instead of the above worksheets to cut printing costs. (Perhaps print just a few of the above?)
- A page with 4 colour Mona Lisa’s.
- A large A4 Mona Lisa so you can really see the detail.
- An A4 page with just the right size grid.
- An A4 page with a grid, that instead of lines has little marks around the edge so your students can draw their own grid.
There are lots of grid drawings on The Arty Teacher.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.