This watercolor techniques resource makes a great start to any watercolour project and an impressive double page spread. It comes with a detailed lesson plan which gives easy-to-follow instructions for each watercolor technique. It covers the following 10 techniques:
- Wet on Wet
- Wet on Dry
- Saran Wrap/Cling Film
- Masking Fluid
- Wax Resist
- Paper Towel Texture
- Flat Wash
- Gradated Wash
This resource includes the following:
- The good example pictured above.
- A US version with appropriate spellings and terms.
- A UK version with appropriate spellings and terms.
- A detailed lesson plan. (This uses the spelling ‘color’.)
- A version with no words under the circles should you wish to do different techniques.
This resource become just 69p or 99¢ when you subscribe to The Arty Teacher.
There are more watercolour resources on The Arty Teacher.