With this collaborative artwork, students work in groups with each student drawing a piece of the image which then fits together to create a large artwork. The lesson plan suggests you use pencils but you can, of course, use whatever media you like. This resource comes in both A4 pieces and letter-size pieces. This image is dramatic and lends itself to conversations about togetherness and diversity.
- The 8 A4 pieces create an A1 size artwork.
- The 16 letter-size pieces create an 1.12 x 0.86m artwork.
This download includes:
- A PDF of the above image in pieces.
- A lesson plan that includes: Preparation, introduction, demonstration, development, plenary, extension task.
- An image of the hands to refer to.
There are more collaborative artworks on The Arty Teacher website.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.