This ‘Photographing & Drawing Texture’ download asks your students to take photographs of texture, draw a grid and then draw their photos in the grid. There is no need for students to print this as they can view it on a computer or device and follow the instructions. Allowing one lesson to photograph, one lesson to draw the grid and one lesson for each drawing, this should fill 11 lessons. This download is made up of 5 pages that include:
- An attractive front cover.
- A page of good examples of textural photography with instructions.
- A page with detailed instructions on how to draw a grid.
- A good example of drawing texture, with instructions.
- An assessment rubric that assesses student’s photography, presentation of photographs, accuracy in drawing a grid and drawing.
There is a version of ‘Photographing & Drawing Texture’ for the USA and UK to allow for different spellings.
There are many more home learning art resources on The Arty Teacher.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.