Landscape Collage Unit of Work
This comprehensive unit of work asks your students to both draw a landscape and create a landscape collage where they paint their own papers first. (Of course, you could just choose to deliver the collage lessons only.) This unit of work includes:
- A detailed 3 page unit of work that describes each stage of the project and includes the materials that are needed and suggests optional homework tasks.
- A PowerPoint of resources.
- A PowerPoint to introduce the Landscape Drawing stage.
- A 20 slide PowerPoint of Landscape Photographs that can be used to draw and create the landscape collages.
- An assessment rubric to share with students at the start of the project that can be used by the teacher for assessment or by the students for self-assessment.
This unit of work will take at least 8 x 50-minute lessons. Longer if you wish to extend the range of media that students draw with, and longer still if you wish students to take their own photographs.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.