This Jasper Johns Watercolor and Coloured Pencil Unit teaches not only about the artist but also colour theory as it uses anaolgous/harmonious and complementary colours. A stage by stage description, good examples and tips throughout help you and your students get great results.
- Stage by Stage unit of work which breaks the project down into steps and provides tips, homework ideas and keywords.
- 3 ‘Good Examples’ which show each stage. (Pictured above)
- Numbers 0-9 in an authentic Jasper Johns style to trace which are the perfect size to overlap.
- A page with a rectangle on which is the exact size to trace the numbers into.
- A fact sheet making you an instant Jasper Johns expert.
- A list of questions to ask your students about Johns work.
- A 12 segment colour wheel to help with identifying harmonious and complementary colours. (Two versions – one with the spelling ‘Colour’ and one ‘Color’).
This resource does not include lessons plans but a detailed stage by stage breakdown.