- Creating a title using weight of line.
- Creating snail line drawings.
- Researching mark making artists and creating a research page.
- Drawing, with mark making, a scruffy dog.
- Using dip pens to create a page of mark making.
- Creating a dip pen animal drawing.
I guestimate that this would take 9 or 10 lessons of 50 minutes to complete. The dip pen tasks could be completed with fine liners. This download includes:
- An 18 slide PowerPoint pictured above.
- A three page written unit of work that describes each stage and includes ideas for questioning, homework and an extension activity.
- A resource sheet of snails to draw.
- 4 images of animals for the final task.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.