These art exit tickets are ideal for choice-based art. They are a great way to assess your student’s progress and engagement. They can be used with a wide age range and ask the following questions:
- What did you learn today?
- What problems did you solve today?
- What inspired your work today?
- What artist influenced your work today?
- What technique did you focus on today?
- What did you most enjoy today?
- How could you develop your work further?
There is a full page of each exit ticket (3 on a page), so this is a 7-page resource.
The Arty Teacher supports art teachers all over the globe!