‘Drawing Fruit Distance Learning’ has been designed so students view it on a computer or device and complete the tasks. No need to print! This resource asks students to complete the following but as the download is on separate pages you can pick and choose from the following, or ask your students to pick two or three of the first 4 drawing tasks:
- A pencil drawing of a strawberry
- A pen drawing of a lime slice using hatching
- A coloured pencil drawing of figs
- A stippling drawing of a pear
- Create a research page on a collage artist*
- Create a magazine collage of either a quince, tomatoes slice, peach or avocado.
To complete all of these tasks students would need a pencil, pen, coloured pencils, paper, old magazines and glue. The page that asks them to create a research page, tells them to create it on paper or on the computer or on an App such as PicCollage. Lots of choices!
There are different versions of some pages to account for the different spellings of colour/color and use of tones/values.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.