Drawing eyes with different media is a download that encourages accurate observational drawing and experimenting with different media. This download includes:
- An eyes reference sheet in colour
- An eyes reference sheet in black and white
- A two-page lesson plan which includes advice on how to teach each media and how to structure the delivery of these activities over 4 lessons. It includes questions to use during a plenary at the end of each lesson.
- A good example of a charcoal drawing
- A good example of a pencil drawing
- A good example of a drawing using fineliner and water
The good examples were created by student aged 14.
There are more portrait drawing resources on The Arty Teacher.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.