With this collaborative spider artwork, students work in groups with each student drawing a piece of the spider which then fits together to create a large artwork. The lesson plan suggests you use charcoal and grey paper but you can, of course, use whatever media you like. This resource comes in both A4 pieces and letter-size pieces. This spider image is dramatic and lends itself to mark making.
- The 8 A4 pieces combine to make an A1 artwork.
- The 8 letter-size pieces combine to make D size artwork.
This download includes:
- An 8-page PDF of a spider.
- A lesson plan that includes: Preparation, introduction, demonstration, development, plenary, extension task.
- An image of the spider to refer to.
There are more insect art resources on The Arty Teacher website.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.