This free Ben Heine presentation is the official, artist-approved, presentation. I’d like to thank Ben Heine for his permission and input.
This presentation is ideal to introduce this exciting artist to your students. It is 20 slides long and includes:
- An introduction to his ‘Pencil Vs Camera’ work.
- A Youtube Video of his work. (Don’t worry if you can’t access Youtube in school, this is by no means essential to the presentation.)
- Advice from Heine that will make student work successful. This includes light, perspective, shapes and contours, shading, working from references and creativity.
- There are two suggestions for you to choose from for a final outcome.
- Links to more Ben Heine teaching resources.
- 3 artworks where the drawing has been removed and your students can practice drawing in the space.
This really has all you need to run a complete Ben Heine project. You can read more about Ben Heine in his interview with The Arty Teacher here.
When you register on The Arty Teacher you can download up to 3 of the resources that are free every month.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.